Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Introducing...PARTYHAUSER!!!




Happy Wednesday Friends!

I hope you are all getting ready to do some serious eating and thanksgiving next week with friends and family. I can’t wait! There is nothing better than good people and good food.

Today, I am so excited to share some BIG news with you! I have embraced a dream of mine and opened up my own little shop on Etsy. For those of you who are not familiar with Etsy, it is similar to an online farmers market, a marketplace of all things handmade, vintage and unique. In a word, it is AMAZING!

Partyhauser is the name of shop and hand lettered painting and party pretties are the game of my shop. As I am just starting out, most listings are for custom paintings and gifts but I am hard at work on new listings.

Right now on Partyhauser you will find items that are ready to ship, like this 
Fun gifts that are completely customizable like this 


And examples of Custom Lyric Paintings in various sizes, colors, and styles like these:



Side shot of the Extra Large.

A Small Pink Floyd Painting made as a Valentines Gift for the Husband.


Detail shot of a Shania Twain Song painted for wedding decor. This is especially awesome because it was the couple's song and it now hangs in their home.

I plan to list new items very often so visit often! Fun Hand painted Wedding Table Numbers and Step-stools are coming soon! And if you have any type of DIY project that you just don’t feel like doing yourself, send it my way! I’ll let you know if I can tackle it for you.

Have a happy Happy HAPPY Thanksgiving!!!

Love,
Partyhauser
Putting the Art into the Party since 2012 ;)

2 comments:

  1. Love love it Jules! Trying to decide now what song I want to order. :) Also, featuring you in "friday finds" this week...look for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Katie! You are awesome :)

    ReplyDelete